The Children’s University encourages all children aged 7 to 14 years to try new experiences, develop new interests and acquire new skills through participation in innovative and creative Learning Activities outside of the school day.
Learning Activities are designed to:
- raise aspiration, self-esteem and confidence;
- encourage curiosity and a love of learning;
- enhance motivation and build resilience;
- introduce new life experiences;
- offer progression in learning and personal skills development.